N@W Community Server

A forum for general discussion that is related to the unofficial community season of Nations at War.

Moderator: gigyas6

Re: N@W Community Server

Postby Zeayto » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:33 am

Heyo! I'd like to be whitelisted ^^ In-Game Name: Zeayto

I'm not intending to be very active tho, pretty busy these days. However I want to look around and see what you wonderful creatures have created :cheers:
Former Member of Fire Nation
Former Head Councilman of The Wall
Zeayto
Stargazer of Astracarn

In Game: Zeayto
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Postby Captain Bounceraff » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:22 am

I apologize for my recent absence, my main computer's cooling system crapped out on me and I've been in the process of replacing it. Yet, alas, progress has been made and I'm expecting to be back on within the next couple days!!

UPDATE: Back up and running! Expect to see me on again haha I have to find a balance with school work again, but I'm still here!
- She's a cruel Mistress.
Captain Bounceraff
Stargazer of Astracarn

Timezone: PDT
In Game: Bounceraff

Postby Captain Bounceraff » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:31 pm

Well, don't everyone speak at once! :P

Haha, this place got pretty quiet here over the last week (or two) . . . Any chance we could have an event or something similar to keep up the great momentum we've built so far? *hint hint, wink wink*
- She's a cruel Mistress.
Captain Bounceraff
Stargazer of Astracarn

Timezone: PDT
In Game: Bounceraff

Postby charmisokay » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:19 am

I mean, any player with some wealth could call for a gladiator fight or something like that.
Proud citizen of The Hammersong Empire.
Blood lord of Hammerseat.
-
The puncher of wolves.
The accelerator of things.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Time Cloaked: Willing

Postby _Ass4ssin_ » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:39 pm

I have been looking forward to some action as well, I am most of the time alone if it wasn't for takos.
The only time someone else joins, I don't feel like fighting/attacking that person as it is pretty silly to do.
I hope there will be some more action as currently I am pretty lonely most of the time.

I could even create some dungeons around the map, which will provide loot every X hours or something to keep people around. I think that would be a nice way as people want to get the chance to get some valuable loot out of the dungeons, but the dungeon will randomly reset between X-Y hours. That way you can't just log in for a minute, and log out, but have to be only during those times to be first to loot it.

It will also help some PvP as people will probably try to loot and fight over it. If people like the idea of dungeons around, I will see and ask gigyas if I can build some or whatever.

Also wasn't there an event planned? I remember they said after new years?
_Ass4ssin_
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: _Ass4ssin_

Postby gigyas6 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 pm

I've been trying to get events ready to go. There's a smaller one I've been wanting to get in the works to pull people in before I start working hardcore on the Ocean Exploration expansion pack DLC bonus content game of the year edition. The larger event I've been working on is getting tabled for now, as I bit off way more than I could chew with it.

However, that all said, work has been kicking my ass recently. I'm finally getting more than one day off in a row (yes, literally) after working two weeks of overtime, switching frequently between morning shift, swing shift, and graveyard shift. With the time off I have, I'll be on a lot more and I'll be working on stuff.

If anyone wants to work on the smaller event or help out with it, there's plenty of stuff to do that lots of people can contribute to, and I can totally PM you the deets on it.

Dungeons have been planned content from the get-go, but are hard to get up and running. If people have plans and layouts for fully fleshed-out dungeons, I can import maps and slightly tinker with them to get them on the server. Hell, I can even put their entrances near your town/nation as a landmark. I can probably make an announcement post on this later if folks are interested in this kind of thing.
ggnaw.mcnode.net N@W Community server
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: gigyas6

Postby _Ass4ssin_ » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:33 pm

First dungeon finished, hope it will be placed on the map soon!

Next to making dungeons, is there anything else we could do Gig?
_Ass4ssin_
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: _Ass4ssin_

Postby BlackholeNW » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Well hey, would you look at that.

I haven't played Minecraft in a year, but can I be whitelisted please? "BlackholeMC"
Slightly baffled co-founder of the Time-Cloaked Order. :'D

Darix Palkiren - Thane of Space.
Erfasin Fastoraanum - Pyromaniac.

You can't play in lava; it's no fun.
You can only die in lava.
BlackholeNW
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: BlackholeMC
Time Cloaked: Willing

Postby Sheez » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:23 pm

Temporarily pulling patreon support. Cash flow is not where it needs to be for me right now. I'll see where things are at next month.

:(
Sheez

Postby gigyas6 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:57 am

Hey hey, that's fine. I actually haven't been ticking Patreon because I've been a tad bit lethargic (and pretty busy at work) and don't want to charge folks when I'm not providing much of a service.
ggnaw.mcnode.net N@W Community server
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: gigyas6

PreviousNext

Return to Hiatus at War (Unofficial Season)