Convergence Cantina

Official RP forum. Recounting of server events in character, play-by-post interim RP, poems, asides: this is where you'll find them. IC only.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

Convergence Cantina

Postby Krazyguy75 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Welcome to the cantina at the middle of everything!

Anyone is welcome to come here, and some people end up here without any intent! As the name implies, everything converges on this location, and it is accessible from anywhere in the known universe and some places outside, but never from the same place twice!

We have everything, from basic drinks, to magic drinks, to weird stuff like liquified souls for the rare demon customers, and we get every type of customer, from poor human sailors to elves, dwarves, and orcs, to dragons, or even to aliens and lovecraftian monstrosities or... well, anything.

Some leave immediately, and some never want to leave, but if you stay, it is guaranteed to be the most interesting time of your life!

The Setting and Rules:
Spoiler:
Standard rules for bar threads go: no controlling other characters or be smited, posts should be in character or spoilered to keep immersion.

The setting is an extradimensional bar, the door to which occasionally replaces a bar door when a person visits a new bar from the first time. The inside is pretty standard for a bar, and it looks old but not out of order or run down. While chaos is expected, power levels should remain sane, but almost anything goes in terms of character origins and race.

Technically takes place in the S2 universe, but I encourage people to try new characters.

NOTE: None of your characters should realize that this is extradimensional until they interact with other patrons, as they just entered a new bar for the first time.

Upon entering the bar for the first time, you see a young human man with curly black hair standing behind the bar. He appears to be wearing fairly conservative and unimpressive clothing, though closer examination reveals that it is truly fine weave. It is an unexpected black in color, usually a color only reserved for assassins or executioners. He appears to be cleaning the counter at the moment you enter. He then looks up. You seem to be the first customer.
Hello darkness my old friend...
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Time Cloaked: Willing

Re: Convergence Cantina

Postby Krazyguy75 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 am

...whoever the 'you' was supposed to be. When no one entered, the bartender returned to his task, as it seemed that no one had come.

"It feels like it's been 3 days since I had a customer... Waiting is boring, especially since it feels like I've been cleaning the counter this entire time," he muttered to himself in a somewhat depressed manner.

Spoiler:
No one? Y U NO LIKE MEEEE!?!? I'd really appreciate some customers... maybe sometime soon? Eventually?
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby charmisokay » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:23 am

Spoiler:
Sorry Krazy. I'm bloated with forum rp atm, otherwise I would probably have made a post.
Proud citizen of The Hammersong Empire.
Blood lord of Hammerseat.
-
The puncher of wolves.
The accelerator of things.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby _myst_ » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:28 am

Spoiler:
*Hurries into the bar quickly, flips the poor barman a coin for his troubles, gives him an apologetic look, and leaves just as quickly*
Season 2: Wanderer of Necropolis
Season 2.1: Frostmore Resident
Nations test: Stargazer of Astracarn
Dewcraft: Campaign challenged
House Mithorian: Tree-Hugger
Massivecraft: Builder of Bunkers
Unofficial Season: Thain of Sylven
Now where is my Season 3?!?!?
_myst_
The bot formerly known as jlpaugh121

Timezone: Pacific Standard
In Game: jlpaugh121
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Postby Krazyguy75 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:25 am

_myst_ wrote:
Spoiler:
*Hurries into the bar quickly, flips the poor barman a coin for his troubles, gives him an apologetic look, and leaves just as quickly*

Spoiler:
The bartender takes a coin to the face unflinchingly. It then drops into a pouch on his belt. He then looks up. "Did I just miss something?"
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Return to Chronicles of Conflict