The Drunk 'n' Passed On

Official RP forum. Recounting of server events in character, play-by-post interim RP, poems, asides: this is where you'll find them. IC only.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

Re: The Drunk 'n' Passed On

Postby charmisokay » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:32 am

The robed man doesn't seem to pay much attention to anything. He just stares slightly down into his drink, sipping from it once in a while.
Proud citizen of The Hammersong Empire.
Blood lord of Hammerseat.
-
The puncher of wolves.
The accelerator of things.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Time Cloaked: Willing

Postby gigyas6 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Spoiler:
Lance1TK wrote:Lance stood, and shuffled over to the odd man. He was going to tap the man on the shoulder but resolved that doing such a thing might prove to be unwise. Whatever that liquid was, It could not be good. "Ser, are you alright? You... don't look so well."

The man begins turning his head... Slowly. It's almost as if one can hear audible creaking from his neck as this event occurs.
He makes eye contact, without breaking the large, and now somewhat disturbing, grin. Closer examination will reveal his grin looks almost... Painted on. The rest of his face seems unaffected by the demeanor, as if he's always happy or always smiling.
He speaks, his tone dark and a bit shaky.
"I'm absolutely splendid. I've never had a more delightfully surreptitiously pleasant experience in my life."

Spoiler:
Danelli wrote:A short, stocky female dwarf gingerly waddles into the bar.

Without even so much as a glance to anyone else in the room, she takes a chair at the far end. The dwarfette then yawns, strokes her brunette whiskers once or twice, and waits patiently for the bartender to get her a mug of ale.

Mick is staring intensely at the man, but prepares the drink anyway without breaking eye contact.
He seems to make a gesture to the woman behind the bar with him, and she disappears to a room in the back.
There's a hint of fear in his face.
ggnaw.mcnode.net N@W Community server
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: gigyas6
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Postby Lance1TK » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:25 pm

Spoiler:
gigyas6 wrote:The man begins turning his head... Slowly. It's almost as if one can hear audible creaking from his neck as this event occurs.
He makes eye contact, without breaking the large, and now somewhat disturbing, grin. Closer examination will reveal his grin looks almost... Painted on. The rest of his face seems unaffected by the demeanor, as if he's always happy or always smiling.
He speaks, his tone dark and a bit shaky.
"I'm absolutely splendid. I've never had a more delightfully surreptitiously pleasant experience in my life."

Lance went a little pale as he heard the creaking, real or imagined. Being the focus of this strange man's gaze was no less worrying then letting him stare off into nowhere. The eye contact did not help the situation as chills went down his spine. "A-are you sure? What are you covered in?" Purely on instinct his hand rested on his belt where his trusty blade would have been if he had it.
Elven and proud.

Season 2.5: Workman of Garrodum [Forman: The Sea Floor Dig]
Lance1TK
Workman of Garrodum

Postby gigyas6 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 pm

The man releases a single word, which, although is only barely louder than a whisper, has a distinct amount of force behind it:
"Blood."
He moves his hands closer to his face, eyeing the liquid, as if he was absorbing it.
"They didn't want to let me in at first, you see."

Mick interrupts, in a bit of a shaky, yet still surprisingly stern, voice;
"Only two things bleed out here, and given the color, I'm guessing that's not..." he trails off.
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby Krazyguy75 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Upon hearing the entity utter the word "Blood", Cecil laughs, a single short, ominous bark of laughter. His evil grin returns, nearly doubling in size, a manaical grin to match the entities own. "Yes, it sure is the most interesting bar..." he mutters evilly, never losing his grin.
Hello darkness my old friend...
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby ThatShadowGuy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Dear God, what IS that thing? It's not normal, that's for sure, and everything it does seems overly... mechanical. A golem, perhaps? Sam had seen precious few golems, however, in his lifetime or afterwards, so he had no way to confirm his idea. Since the... entity (Sam wasn't sure what to call him) had entered, Sam had sat perfectly still on his stool, fearing that it would suddenly focus its attention on on him. He tried ignore it and drink some more wine, but to his dismay found it empty.

And so he found himself looking back at the entity. He was not courageous enough to start talking to it like Lance, but for a moment doubted his own fear. What do I have to lose? It's not like I could die... again. He almost got out of his seat, but quickly sat back down. No. I have no idea how this plane works, and that guy is clearly strong enough to beat several spirits more powerful than I. To make the situation worse, Cecil was laughing. Oh dear. That guy isn't just arrogant, he's a maniac.

Sam continued doing absolutely nothing.
ThatShadowGuy
Stargazer of Astracarn

In Game: ThatShadowGuy

Postby Lance1TK » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

Spoiler:
gigyas6 wrote:The man releases a single word, which, although is only barely louder than a whisper, has a distinct amount of force behind it:
"Blood."
He moves his hands closer to his face, eyeing the liquid, as if he was absorbing it.
"They didn't want to let me in at first, you see."

Mick interrupts, in a bit of a shaky, yet still surprisingly stern, voice;
"Only two things bleed out here, and given the color, I'm guessing that's not..." he trails off.

His long elvish ears had heard to word as clearly. He did not turn to address the laughter of the arrogant merchant. Not because he was afraid of what the merchant might do, but what the 'blood' covered man might do if he turned away "Blood? The blood of what? Who wouldn't let you in? Why?" He was tempted to just step away then, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. His sense of duty in life was betraying him now in the after life. This man was obviously disturbed, and he had no idea if he could die again.
Elven and proud.

Season 2.5: Workman of Garrodum [Forman: The Sea Floor Dig]
Lance1TK
Workman of Garrodum

Postby gigyas6 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:34 am

Spoiler:
Lance1TK wrote:His long elvish ears had heard to word as clearly. He did not turn to address the laughter of the arrogant merchant. Not because he was afraid of what the merchant might do, but what the 'blood' covered man might do if he turned away "Blood? The blood of what? Who wouldn't let you in? Why?" He was tempted to just step away then, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. His sense of duty in life was betraying him now in the after life. This man was obviously disturbed, and he had no idea if he could die again.

His smile keeps on glaring.
"The flappy ones. Those above us." The way he says "above" seems to not refer to location. At this, Mick seems to go pale.
"Because I have a secret. You want to know?"
Without awaiting response, the man immediately lurches his head forward without warning, and keeps his head right next to Lance's head. It stays there doing nothing for a few moments. Without anything to focus on, his small pupils and irises focus on Sam, twitching slightly as if focusing on something beyond him. Keeping his eyes focused on that, he turns his face and mouth towards Lance's ear, as whispers, in a low, near childish tone"
"I'm not supposed to be here."
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby Krazyguy75 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 am

"Oh, dear, someones a troublemaker," Cecil said in a singsong voice. He rose from his chair and walked over to the... creature, for lack of a better turn. Cecil never lost his grin, and his eyes never wavered from it head. He spoke to the creature in a happy, carefree tone: "You're not supposed to be here, indeed! Must have been a chore to get here."

Cecil's eyes widen, making his grin more maniacal. "I got in here through my usual tactic... ahem, I guess you could call it trading, of a sort." He chuckles. "I gather that you got here through a more... direct method."
Hello darkness my old friend...
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby charmisokay » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:04 am

The robed man scartches his chin, then turns his head towards the situation near him. With a deep voice he asks:
"So will this inn be razed soon or something? If so, I think I'll get out of here before that... event."
He quickly drinks the rest of his mug, then leaves it on the counter. With a sudden movement he rises from his chair and walks a few steps closer to lance and the blood-covered person.
Proud citizen of The Hammersong Empire.
Blood lord of Hammerseat.
-
The puncher of wolves.
The accelerator of things.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

PreviousNext

Return to Chronicles of Conflict