The Drunk 'n' Passed On

Official RP forum. Recounting of server events in character, play-by-post interim RP, poems, asides: this is where you'll find them. IC only.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

Re: The Drunk 'n' Passed On

Postby Lance1TK » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Spoiler:
Short post because I don't want to keep repeating myself.

He remained rigid, his body refusing to move. "You don't mean... never mind that. Why shouldn't you be here?"
Elven and proud.

Season 2.5: Workman of Garrodum [Forman: The Sea Floor Dig]
Lance1TK
Workman of Garrodum

Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Postby gigyas6 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:01 pm

The man reaches out his hand as if to touch Lance - suddenly turning into a fist and thrusting out violently!
...But his arm goes right through Lance as if he wasn't even there.
He recedes his arm.

"I'm not dead. Just a curious little cat." He lets out a dark chuckle.

Mick seems to calm down quite a bit at this statement, but still remains firm. His face has taken on a more confused look. "How in the blazes..."

The man responds immediately "Accidents. Books and robes. Intrigue." The man's smile is gone while he is saying this, instead he stares off into the distance as if remembering something.
"I've walked a long time to reach this place, and the blood here is just wonderful." He takes a few paces back from Lance, his smile reforming.
ggnaw.mcnode.net N@W Community server
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: gigyas6

Postby Lance1TK » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:21 pm

Lance let out a gasp and pulled his arm out and through the crazed man's own arm, as if he had been drawing a sword. The shock of the man bunching through him and the momentum that he had just generated threw him back and stumbling into whatever was directly behind him. His breathing was shaky "W-what the hell!?"
Elven and proud.

Season 2.5: Workman of Garrodum [Forman: The Sea Floor Dig]
Lance1TK
Workman of Garrodum

Postby Krazyguy75 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:14 pm

"Oh, I do love a bit of drama," Cecil laughingly says. "So, why'd a living, or at least, non-dead person come to a bar of the dead? I don't think that you can eat or drink here... Anyways, they probably have a rule like 'No ghost, no service'." He chuckles.

He goes up next to the creature and tries to put his arm around it's shoulders in a friendly way, but his arm passes through it and stumbles a bit as he regains his balance. He then hovers his arm at approximately where it would make physical contact. "It reminds me of my youth, breaking into places I didn't belong and getting in fights." He smiles as if nostalgic.
Hello darkness my old friend...
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Time Cloaked: Willing

Postby gigyas6 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 am

The man tilts his eyes towards Cecil.
"You smell wonderful. Like life force still-beating in the breast of a raven."
He begins to salivate between the small gaps in his teeth. At this, he raises his arm - at first it looks like he's wiping the dribble off, but instead, he seems to be licking at the golden blood on the jacket arm.
His tone becomes shaky and much darker.
"There's something inside you I really want to see outside desperately." His pupils/irises seem to dilate drastically, and his breathing quickens.
ggnaw.mcnode.net N@W Community server
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: gigyas6

Postby Krazyguy75 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:16 am

Cecil blinks innocently and brushes his hand back to where his cape is. He never loses his smile. "Ah, how sweet, are you flirting with me? I think you smell delicious too, darling. And that trick with your eyes, you must teach me how to do it, I can only do this:"

Cecils smile instantly dissapears, becoming a living mask, devoid of emotion. The only emotion you can read is from his eyes, as the irises shrink to a single glowing neon green dot, and small green lines flow outward across what would normally be the whites of his eyes, but are now devoid of light, a pitch black void. Nevertheless, those watching can easily read a palpable aura of anger, hate, and pain radiating from his black eyes.

Then he blinks and his eyes go back to normal. His smile resumes, somewhat more awkwardly and hesitantly this time around. "God, it's been a while since I did that..."

A flicker of pain flashes across his face, but is quickly masked. "I need to rest."
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby Cliffhanger1994 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:43 pm

A man enters the bar. His armor is blackened and in places missing entirely. his face is marked by a gash that goes from his temple to his cheek, it looks fresh but strangely there is no blood. Once he reaches the bar he opens his mouth to speak, but begins to cough violently, expelling a black powder from his lungs. "...Water" he manages to croak between coughing.

Spoiler:
I never can resist a Rp thread.
Cliffhanger1994
Stargazer of Astracarn

In Game: Cliffhanger1994

Postby Krazyguy75 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:43 am

Cecil turns his back on the entity and looks at the newcomer. He loses the maniacal grin and becomes more thoughtful looking. "After more than 100 years of death I still don't get how ghosts or spirits or whatever we are can be wounded... And why would a ghost need water? It's not as though we require drink. Must be a newcomer, not yet accustomed to the realities of the afterlife."

His eyes narrow, as if trying to read the newcomers mind. "Unless... are you not a ghost?"

"Oh, and we should probably get him some water," Cecil addresses Mick, as if the water were a minor detail.
Krazyguy75
Tribesman of the Mavi

Previous

Return to Chronicles of Conflict