Adventure time!

Official RP forum. Recounting of server events in character, play-by-post interim RP, poems, asides: this is where you'll find them. IC only.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

Re: Adventure time!

Postby Raidonrai » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:10 pm

You turn and head for the small hill in the distance, it took a while to get there but it was worth it. From atop your new vantage point, two things stand out.

To your left, in the far distance, you can see a large field of wheat.
To your right you can see a group of houses.
If you keep heading in the same direction you will get to the ocean.
Behind you is the way you came.

Options Part One:

a). Travel to the farm land on your left. (80%)
b). Travel to the village on your right. (80%)
c). Go to the ocean. (75%)
d). Back the way you came. (100%)

Current Inventory:

Rolling Pin. (Right Hand)
Barbarian #moo says: alcarnus is weak
User avatar
Raidonrai
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 am
In Game: Raidonrai
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby The_Designer » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:12 pm

Option 1: B
Loyal Merah Confederate


Dayman, Uh-aah-aaah
The_Designer
Workman of Garrodum
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 am
Location: The Merah Confederacy
In Game: The_Designer0
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby Raidonrai » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 am

You jog down the hill in a westerly direction, heading towards the small village with an 80% chance of success.

Spoiler:
Success!


You trek over the flat land, with the wind blowing through your tusks, in the direction of the town.

After a good hour or so of walking across the firm grass, you finally reach the group of houses. You stand at the border of the village, when a man pops his head round the corner of one of the buildings.

Noticing you, he quickly scuttles over to you and introduces himself as Sn0wtorch, the mayor of this town.

Options Part One:

a). Exchange pleasantries with the man. (90%)
b). Run away. (95%)
c). Bash him over the head with your rolling pin. (30%)

Current Inventory:

Rolling Pin. (Right Hand)
Barbarian #moo says: alcarnus is weak
User avatar
Raidonrai
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 am
In Game: Raidonrai
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby Captain Bounceraff » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:15 am

Option 1: A
- She's a cruel Mistress.
User avatar
Captain Bounceraff
Stargazer of Astracarn
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:11 pm
Location: Freehold: Bridgetown
Timezone: PDT
In Game: Bounceraff
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby Raidonrai » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:24 am

You try to spark a conversation with the man, with a 90% chance of success.

Spoiler:
Success!


You and Sn0wtorch get along swimmingly and, after about half an hour of chatter, he finally offers you a tour of the city, you take him up on the offer.

A few minutes in to the tour, you notice a large silver dragon, perched on an outcropping near to the town. As you're about to turn and run, Sn0wtorch quickly explains that it is but a statue, honouring the various mega creatures of the world. He is flattered that you found it so life like.

He then continues with the tour.

Options Part One:
a). Continue with the tour. (80%)
b). Bash him over the back of the head with your rolling pin. (40%)
c). Try to sneak off between the houses. (50%)

Current Inventory:

Rolling Pin. (Right Hand)
Barbarian #moo says: alcarnus is weak
User avatar
Raidonrai
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 am
In Game: Raidonrai
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby The_Designer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:28 am

Option 1: A
Loyal Merah Confederate


Dayman, Uh-aah-aaah
The_Designer
Workman of Garrodum
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:14 am
Location: The Merah Confederacy
In Game: The_Designer0
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby Coba » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 am

Option 1 : B
Image
Lord of Cobblestone
User avatar
Coba
Tribesman of the Mavi
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:53 pm
In Game: Coba
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby Raidonrai » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 am

Deciding it's probably best not to start up trouble in an unfamiliar town, you continue with the tour, with an 80% chance of success.

Spoiler:
Failure!


As you turn a corner, a gang of men jump on you, slitting Sn0wtorch's throat and knocking you unconscious.

You awake in a dark and gloomy prison cell, the chill of the stone floor sending a shiver up your luckily intact spine.

There is a guard sitting in a chair, leaning the back of the chair against the bars of the cell. You've been stripped of your rolling pin.

Options Part One:

a). Sit there in silence. (80%)
b). Say something to the guard. (90%)
c). Look for a way out. (15%)
d). Try to strangle the guard. (10%)

Current Status:

Your whole body aches.

Current Inventory:

Nothing.
Barbarian #moo says: alcarnus is weak
User avatar
Raidonrai
 
Posts: 736
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:54 am
In Game: Raidonrai
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby Coba » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 am

Option 1 : B
Image
Lord of Cobblestone
User avatar
Coba
Tribesman of the Mavi
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:53 pm
In Game: Coba
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Adventure time!

Postby ThatShadowGuy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 am

Spoiler:
Well, that was a pretty violent failure. Are there murderous thugs lurking in every town now?
ThatShadowGuy
Stargazer of Astracarn
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:53 am
In Game: ThatShadowGuy
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

PreviousNext

Return to Chronicles of Conflict

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests