My life

Official RP forum. Recounting of server events in character, play-by-post interim RP, poems, asides: this is where you'll find them. IC only.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

My life

Postby Foodwrap » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:50 pm

OOC: First hopefully this is in the right forum topic and second don't expect a master peace. I love to rp and I love great stories a majority of the time I try to find the story of other games I play. So, I decided to make my own for Season 3 I was reading cyster's Storydump and (I got to thinking maybe I am the dragonborn) okay sorry couldn't help it but I was thinking of making my own story. I also read cyster's N@W, Nation Lore, and RP: How to Swing It. Onto to the story.

I was born and raised in our 'shelter' "seemed more like a prison than a shelter". Never knowing what the outside world was like. I heard tales and stories of the courageous battles fought and the struggles but there was ONE thing I wanted to see and that was the sun and moon. The 'shelter' couldn't provide the warmth or the swishing sound of the waves. No we had the 'great orb' "was just glass with a candle in there".

Living in there 'shelter' for me was busy. Moving from job to job whoever could pay me. Somedays longer than others but through and through I got the job done. Except o..n....e "*sigh* guess you're going to find out sooner or later" except this one job. I had to deliver a package "didn't know what was in there but it was heavy" from one side of the 'shelter' to the other in less than an hour "I don't know why I accepted it maybe it was my reputation or the pressure I don't know for sure".

I grabbed the package and ran as fast as I could "due to the weight that was a fast walk but nevertheless". about one third of the way there a problem arouse there was a riot so I tried searching for an opening. Searching searching I finally found a tight squeeze finally made it past shaving off about 10 minutes "for the riot I didn't care to find out about" making my way around the crowds an streets I was stopped by the school bullies "always trying to make me mad and try to fight them" bumping into I fly back and landed on my butt I tried to quickly stand up but they grabbed me to a standing position "Luckily the package didn't say fragile on it so" they pushed me to the wall. I quickly kicked off the wall and socked dimwitt "thats what I called them dimwitt was Charles Dorkly was Dave and Chumptooth was Sharktooth. Sharktooth was only the name he gave everyone" leveling him to the ground. Unsheathing my baton "It was legal because it was self defense and I had a job". I jabbed Dorkly in the stomach and pushed him to the ground. I turned just to take Chumptooth's punch almost lost my footing I grabbed onto the table heaving myself up. He tried taking another swing at me but I ducked under it coming behind him almost kicking but remembering property damage. I grabbed him and slammed him to the wall.

I turned and grabbed the package and sped off having roughly 10 minutes I was about three fourths of the way there. I knew I could make it if there weren't anymore distractions. Sadly there was one there was a spill of something and I couldn't get through. Trying to make it on time I took a detour taking 5 minutes and still five sixth of the way there. I was really pushing my limits trying to run. I saw the door. My legs were becoming numb I started slowing down. I finally made it to the door to ring the door bell. Catching my breath I noticed there was no one walking inside the house. I rang it again waiting and waiting. Finally the guy opened the door "He was inanely mad like this :argh:". He just started rambling on about how I am this and that. I tried giving him the package but I didn't think he would take it right so I set it down. Waiting for my money he kept on for what seemed like an years. He handed me money but not the right amount. I tried arguing because it was one fourth of the wage said on the flier. He closed the door on me. After resting for a bit I slowly walked home

The next day I came to my job and there were no fliers I thought it was a little wierd for one day so I was there all day still no one. It kept happening for the next 3 days and thats when my life turned upside down. No one wanted me anymore because of that one job I lost my career. Everything started to go wrong. I didn't have many if i could call them friends. I just sulked around the house.

Then the incident happened everyone started hearing whispers
"Worship me and everything will bloom at your feet," whispered one. "No, worship me, for I can grant you mastery over flame," said another. And another, and another.
Everyone I knew was outside trying to find out who it or whoever the voice was. I thought my life couldn't get any worse but it did there were riots all over the place saying that theirs is better or mine is more powerful. Then it or they said
"Come out and see the world we've shaped for you."
and everyone started to through the mountain with shovels pickaxes even spoons you name it was probably there. I think they knew I wasn't outside so they started talking to me vying for my attention and for me to worship them. "I don't remember much of what happened outside I had voices in my head" I said 'STOP! *took a breath* only one of you can have my attention' They were talking and fight over each other for me "at that point I smiled and muttered 'I am finally wanted'". They were getting loud I told them to stop talk to me one at a time tell me what you do or control and what you call yourself. I waited while they picked who was going first. The first one called himself Magmades god of fire. The second one Aquarias goddess of water . Then Arius god of wind. Geona goddess of earth. Solaris god of the sun and finally Lunaria goddess of the moon. I started think long and hard. The four elemental gods started showing me a little of what they did. I was amused at what they did. Solaris and Lunaria seemed to miss out they said if you wait and take a look outside you can see what we do. I said 'Enough I will choose when I can take a look at what the sun and moon look like'.

They calmed down and I heard someone broke out of this this prison so called 'shelter'. I walked as slow as I could walking towards the exit. Hearing the gasps I stopped and waited for everyone else to leave. Making my way outside my eyes started to burn and I couldn't figure out why "it was because I lived in a dimly lit mountain for so long Solaris explained to me". I looked out onto the world and couldn't help but feel amazed. Lunaria told me to wait near the cave for a couple of hours. So I did contemplating on who to pick. I looked at the sun while it was setting remembering the books and lessons. Lunaria said after the sunset to turn and look the other way for the moon. Watching the moon I slowly closed my eyes and said 'I choose........no one right now I must think about this more. As I journey I will eventually choose but not now. I take my leave'.

P.S. Oh and I"m also a dark elf

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by Foodwrap
OOC: I can't believe it's so long but I leave it for everyone else to decide if its good and sorry if there any mistakes you see. It took me like 3 hours to write this off the top of my head.
Last edited by Foodwrap on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:31 am, edited 5 times in total.
Foodwrap
Workman of Garrodum

In Game: foodwrap
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: My life

Postby Raidonrai » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Spoiler:
Please split this in to paragraphs.
Barbarian #moo says: alcarnus is weak
Raidonrai

In Game: Raidonrai

Postby Alcarnus » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Raidonrai wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That. Wall of texts are an eyesore, buddy.
Terminal Shitbag
Alcarnus
Stargazer of Astracarn

Timezone: EST
In Game: Alcarnus

Postby Foodwrap » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Alcarnus wrote:
Raidonrai wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
*Sighs* okay *rolls eyes*
Foodwrap
Workman of Garrodum

Postby DreXav » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 pm

Foodwrap wrote:
Alcarnus wrote:
Raidonrai wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
*Sighs* okay *rolls eyes*

Spoiler:
*sees wall-o-text, rollseyes* ain't reading that.
DreXav
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: DreXav
Time Cloaked: Unwilling

Postby Foodwrap » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:41 pm

@DreXav
Spoiler:
What about short walls of text? I can't press tab so. Hows this?
Foodwrap
Workman of Garrodum

Postby Cyster » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Spoiler:
Don't spoiler your IC text, dude. Spoilers in here are for OOC.

And don't roll your eyes at people asking for formatting, either. The purpose of posting something is for others to read it. If you want them to read it, breaking it up into readable chunks is a must.

I've taken the liberty of removing the insane amount of spoiler tags.
<Emp> my fist will meet your face
<Emp> your nipples will feed the starving
Cyster

Timezone: PST
In Game: Cyster

Postby Foodwrap » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Cyster wrote:
Spoiler:
Don't spoiler your IC text, dude. Spoilers in here are for OOC.

And don't roll your eyes at people asking for formatting, either. The purpose of posting something is for others to read it. If you want them to read it, breaking it up into readable chunks is a must.

I've taken the liberty of removing the insane amount of spoiler tags.

Spoiler:
okay then :sweatdrop:
Foodwrap
Workman of Garrodum

Postby ThatShadowGuy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

You do realize that trying to worship all of the Gods will just make all of them mad at you?
ThatShadowGuy
Stargazer of Astracarn

In Game: ThatShadowGuy

Postby Cyster » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:04 am

ThatShadowGuy wrote:You do realize that trying to worship all of the Gods will just make all of them mad at you?

Spoiler:
This is correct, incidentally.

This is Nations at War, not Nations at Holding Hands. Gods will not allow you to have more than one master.
<Emp> my fist will meet your face
<Emp> your nipples will feed the starving
Cyster

Timezone: PST
In Game: Cyster

Next

Return to Chronicles of Conflict