I Died, but Now I'm Not Dead.

Anything not relating to Minecraft goes here.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

I Died, but Now I'm Not Dead.

Postby Zpade » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:36 am

It's been a while. How has everyone been?

Last thing I did here was the whole "starting a nation in another server" ordeal. I believe a good week after I seemingly up n vanished. Sorry about that. It wasn't my intention.

Life punched me in the groin. So I had to punch it back. "Get my shit together" if you will. It wasn't too pleasant.

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hello, if nothing else.

For now.
Nope! Chuck Testa!
Zpade
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: Zpade
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: I Died, but Now I'm Not Dead.

Postby BrickWork » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:44 am

Zpade wrote:Last thing I did here was the whole "starting a nation in another server" ordeal. I believe a good week after I seemingly up n vanished. Sorry about that. It wasn't my intention.

Uhh, just out of curiosity, which time was that? I've sorta lost count at this point.
*** Looking for potential quotes to fill this space ***
BrickWork
Workman of Garrodum

In Game: BrickWork
Time Cloaked: Willing

Postby charmisokay » Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:14 am

I hope things are working out for you. I'm currently playing on another server, where I want to create a desert themed settlement.
Proud citizen of The Hammersong Empire.
Blood lord of Hammerseat.
-
The puncher of wolves.
The accelerator of things.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Time Cloaked: Willing

Postby Zappulon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:13 am

Yeah I went to Japan for a holiday and by the time I returned the Massivecraft plugin had unclaimed all the land in the build we were doing. Since then they have a new plugin that resets wilderness chunks, so all that digging was restored :/
Zappulon
Workman of Garrodum

Timezone: Australia

Postby gigyas6 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Been slowly becoming a filthy art major through various shenanigans. I'm going into film - specifically the sort of back-room techy stuff for radio and television stations - and my previous college signed me up for an art degree when I explained what I wanted to do. I am no longer going to that school, coincidentally.

Hopefully have just finished a series of adventures and can finally settle down. I don't understand how people desire such excitement in their lives. I live in a relatively small town and constantly hear people talking about how they want to explore and do all sorts of things in their lives, and all I can do is look at them with high skepticism.

I'm soon to become an official D&D GM - as in, at a store, and something I can potentially put on a resume.

Shit happens tho. This is always a place to come back to.
ggnaw.mcnode.net N@W Community server
gigyas6
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: gigyas6

Postby _myst_ » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:44 am

BrickWork wrote:
Zpade wrote:Last thing I did here was the whole "starting a nation in another server" ordeal. I believe a good week after I seemingly up n vanished. Sorry about that. It wasn't my intention.

Uhh, just out of curiosity, which time was that? I've sorta lost count at this point.

Zpade's referring to Massivecraft, where he was trying to get a group together to retake a japanese-themed settlement he'd built previously that had since been taken over by some kooks. We (me, bounceraff, Rvan, and a couple other guys) built a bunker nearby, then relocated after we got robbed and started on a great big dwarven city in a cliff-side. it was fun, until Zpade bailed and the rest of us got tired of mining cobble :bang:
Season 2: Wanderer of Necropolis
Season 2.1: Frostmore Resident
Nations test: Stargazer of Astracarn
Dewcraft: Campaign challenged
House Mithorian: Tree-Hugger
Massivecraft: Builder of Bunkers
Unofficial Season: Thain of Sylven
Now where is my Season 3?!?!?
_myst_
The bot formerly known as jlpaugh121

Timezone: Pacific Standard
In Game: jlpaugh121

Postby Captain Bounceraff » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:49 pm

_myst_ wrote:
BrickWork wrote:

Zpade's referring to Massivecraft, where he was trying to get a group together to retake a japanese-themed settlement he'd built previously that had since been taken over by some kooks. We (me, bounceraff, Rvan, and a couple other guys) built a bunker nearby, then relocated after we got robbed and started on a great big dwarven city in a cliff-side. it was fun, until Zpade bailed and the rest of us got tired of mining cobble :bang:

Ah . . . . Good ol' cobble mining! I remember it well . . . . :3:
- She's a cruel Mistress.
Captain Bounceraff
Stargazer of Astracarn

Timezone: PDT
In Game: Bounceraff

Postby _myst_ » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Captain Bounceraff wrote:Ah . . . . Good ol' cobble mining! I remember it well . . . . :3:

House Mithorian :bang:
Season 2: Wanderer of Necropolis
Season 2.1: Frostmore Resident
Nations test: Stargazer of Astracarn
Dewcraft: Campaign challenged
House Mithorian: Tree-Hugger
Massivecraft: Builder of Bunkers
Unofficial Season: Thain of Sylven
Now where is my Season 3?!?!?
_myst_
The bot formerly known as jlpaugh121

Timezone: Pacific Standard
In Game: jlpaugh121

Postby Zeayto » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:19 am

House Mithorian indeed :gonk:
Former Member of Fire Nation
Former Head Councilman of The Wall
Zeayto
Stargazer of Astracarn

In Game: Zeayto

Postby Empirical » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:30 pm

gigyas6 wrote:Been slowly becoming a filthy art major through various shenanigans. I'm going into film - specifically the sort of back-room techy stuff for radio and television stations - and my previous college signed me up for an art degree when I explained what I wanted to do. I am no longer going to that school, coincidentally.

Hopefully have just finished a series of adventures and can finally settle down. I don't understand how people desire such excitement in their lives. I live in a relatively small town and constantly hear people talking about how they want to explore and do all sorts of things in their lives, and all I can do is look at them with high skepticism.

I'm soon to become an official D&D GM - as in, at a store, and something I can potentially put on a resume.

Shit happens tho. This is always a place to come back to.

I am pleased that you understand that art majors are filthy... filthy sub-human animals. Akin to psych majors.
Professional Cat Herder

Cobble Baron

<Cyster> ... your specialty seems to be reading things without absorbing any of it. :P
Empirical
Presiding Server Overlord

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
In Game: Empirical

Next

Return to Off Topic