Raise your hand

General discussion related to N@W. Questions, concerns, comments - this is your place.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

Re: Raise your hand

Postby JethroRayne » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:01 am

*Waves hand in the air, and then dives after the 11 month old choking on something gross.*
He who walks in the Dark is not always of the Dark.
User avatar
JethroRayne
Workman of Garrodum
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 am
Location: Pacific Coast
In Game: JethroRayne
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Mr.Plinkett » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:56 pm

*Raises hand*
Mr.Plinkett
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 am
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Resniperowl » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Image
Resniperowl
Tribesman of the Mavi
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 am
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Empirical » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:09 am

The owl is appropriate.
Professional Cat Herder

Cobble Baron

<Cyster> ... your specialty seems to be reading things without absorbing any of it. :P
User avatar
Empirical
Presiding Server Overlord
 
Posts: 2583
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 pm
Location: South East USA
Timezone: EST (GMT -5)
In Game: Empirical
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Zpade » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:46 pm

It would be blasphemy if I do not raise this hand.


But, then again, this may be a necrobump.
But it really isn't.

I think.

Meh.
Spoiler:
Raises hand
Nope! Chuck Testa!
User avatar
Zpade
Tribesman of the Mavi
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 am
Location: A chair.
In Game: Zpade
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Rvanbergen » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:17 pm

Zpade wrote:It would be blasphemy if I do not raise this hand.


But, then again, this may be a necrobump.
But it really isn't.

I think.

Meh.
Spoiler:
Raises hand

I never really "got" necrobumping, to be honest. If you have something to say in a tread, why does it matter when the last person who commented, er, commented?
AKA Rvan. That's R.van; you pronounce it as "Ar-van", not "R-van".

--
"Life's short. Then you die. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order."
--

“No Fishing in Elevator!”
-Nowan123
User avatar
Rvanbergen
Workman of Garrodum
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 pm
Location: If I'm not here, I'm somewhere else.
In Game: Rvanbergen
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Zpade » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Rvanbergen wrote:I never really "got" necrobumping, to be honest. If you have something to say in a tread, why does it matter when the last person who commented, er, commented?


I suppose that's true. Lately I've been on forums of a much more active nature so I somehow see a couple of months as a "necro" now.

It's different here, so I suppose calling it a necrobump isn't necessary.

..

So yeah. Also, good to see you. Been in good health I hope?
Nope! Chuck Testa!
User avatar
Zpade
Tribesman of the Mavi
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 am
Location: A chair.
In Game: Zpade
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Rvanbergen » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Zpade wrote:
Rvanbergen wrote:I never really "got" necrobumping, to be honest. If you have something to say in a tread, why does it matter when the last person who commented, er, commented?


I suppose that's true. Lately I've been on forums of a much more active nature so I somehow see a couple of months as a "necro" now.

It's different here, so I suppose calling it a necrobump isn't necessary.

..

So yeah. Also, good to see you. Been in good health I hope?

Lately, yeah. If you're talking about last year, weeeeell...
AKA Rvan. That's R.van; you pronounce it as "Ar-van", not "R-van".

--
"Life's short. Then you die. Then the worms eat you. Be grateful it happens in that order."
--

“No Fishing in Elevator!”
-Nowan123
User avatar
Rvanbergen
Workman of Garrodum
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 pm
Location: If I'm not here, I'm somewhere else.
In Game: Rvanbergen
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby Resniperowl » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:52 am

I raise my ha-

Oh wait, I already posted.

I've actually restarted playing Minecraft again, though albeit, that's because it's the only decent single player game that my crappy laptop can play at the moment. I still have a fascination with giant trees (mill-ajru for life), so I'm starting a Yggdrasil build. Who knows how long that's going to take by hand. Can't run any mods to do it because my current setup is very crap. Needs to be running vanilla(though I suppose a texture pack doesn't hurt). Good to know that these forums are still up.
Resniperowl
Tribesman of the Mavi
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:09 am
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Re: Raise your hand

Postby _myst_ » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 am

Resniperowl wrote:I raise my ha-

Oh wait, I already posted.

I've actually restarted playing Minecraft again, though albeit, that's because it's the only decent single player game that my crappy laptop can play at the moment. I still have a fascination with giant trees (mill-ajru for life), so I'm starting a Yggdrasil build. Who knows how long that's going to take by hand. Can't run any mods to do it because my current setup is very crap. Needs to be running vanilla(though I suppose a texture pack doesn't hurt). Good to know that these forums are still up.


Hey! Protip: I HIGHLY recommend downloading the Windows 10 Minecraft beta, if you haven't already (MC players with the pc version get a copy of the windows 10 beta for free). I'm also playing on a craptop at the moment (five-year-old dell inspiron), but I can run the windows 10 version at close to 60fps, it seems to be extremely well-optimized.
Season 2: Wanderer of Necropolis
Season 2.1: Frostmore Resident
Nations test: Stargazer of Astracarn
Dewcraft: Campaign challenged
House Mithorian: Tree-Hugger
Massivecraft: Builder of Bunkers
Unofficial Season: Thain of Sylven
Now where is my Season 3?!?!?
User avatar
_myst_
The bot formerly known as jlpaugh121
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:06 am
Location: California, United States
Timezone: Pacific Standard
In Game: jlpaugh121
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest