Insane amounts of vandalism + theft at Tajara

General discussion related to N@W. Questions, concerns, comments - this is your place.

Moderator: Lunysgwen

Re: Insane amounts of vandalism + theft at Tajara

Postby Arco » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Arco wrote:I took a very brief look at our build-protected chests and I don't think anything is missing.

Reading comprehension is awesome!

Stealing is allowed, and anything in a non-protected chest I consider fair game for anyone. Breaking other people's structures at random is not allowed. I could see if it if they stole really valuable blocks, and ONLY valuable blocks, that I put out in non-protected territory. I wouldn't have a problem with that. But they wrecked random sections of random buildings and just basically tore through my city with no regard for what they were leaving behind.

Stealing without respect for the people you're stealing from = not okay, in my book.
Arco
Man-Ant of Garrodum

In Game: E_Arco
Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Postby Falconer13 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:57 pm

I was under the impression that structures in your territory were protected from non-aligned interaction. Or is that just a setting you can turn off and on?

And as to punishment, banning from one server is not enough. That little scut's name and IP should be circulated to all the other servers, with a grief-on-sight order.
"The world exists because all the Elements are bound together...There is a duality of life and wrath to every Element... An Aspect of an Element alone is fleeting, and of little use to anyone."-Writings of an Unknown Sage of the Resin Elementi
Falconer13

Postby dragonshardz » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Falconer13 wrote:I was under the impression that structures in your territory were protected from non-aligned interaction. Or is that just a setting you can turn off and on?

And as to punishment, banning from one server is not enough. That little scut's name and IP should be circulated to all the other servers, with a grief-on-sight order.

This was in unprotected areas.
Sick Barbarian Macho Saboteur Don Vito Corleone
dragonshardz
Workman of Garrodum

In Game: dragonshardz

Postby Alcarnus » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I hunt down and kill people like this. Then, I send entire empires to pillage and burn down their home....Just saying. :)
Terminal Shitbag
Alcarnus
Stargazer of Astracarn

Timezone: EST
In Game: Alcarnus

Postby Antedeluvius » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Cool story bro.
Former Empress of The Hammersong Empire.
Antedeluvius
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: Antedeluvius

Postby bobspoons » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:10 pm

My sympathies for all the damage done, its awful when people do not respect that the other characters here are real-people who invest time and effort into things, are proud of them and then can be upset when they are senselessly damaged by others. My honest sympathies for the damage.

Good for the admins too in jumping on this as quick and best they can. Great job.

Do we get to know who it was so that we can ponder how close all the rest of us got to being targets? Would also set an example to name and shame. I understand that is an admins decision though.

Best wishes

Alex ( Bobspoons )
bobspoons

Postby Antedeluvius » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:29 pm

The dood's been banned already.
Former Empress of The Hammersong Empire.
Antedeluvius
Tribesman of the Mavi

In Game: Antedeluvius

Postby Falconer13 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 am

Check the Server Bans thread. His charge and sentence is up on the last page.
"The world exists because all the Elements are bound together...There is a duality of life and wrath to every Element... An Aspect of an Element alone is fleeting, and of little use to anyone."-Writings of an Unknown Sage of the Resin Elementi
Falconer13

Postby Sluggo » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:26 pm

A little late for this, but I was really drunk and was going through a lot at the time.

Sorry for the mess!

Also, the Pathfinder's Guild was never meant to be an actual 'nation'. It was supposed to be a small cabal that funded and supplied wars under the guise of being peaceful roadbuilders and explorers. Solifuge underestimated how little resources and iConomy we could amass compared to the major nations and the thing fell apart. Didn't help that he never told this grand scheme to the underlings.

Also...all the geography information on the old wiki?

That was me.

Sorry for griefing, and it's a shame to see this server never became a thing, it was a good idea and not half-terrible as it was.
Sluggo

Previous

Return to General Discussion