Join the Danelli Family Line

Discuss builds, game modes, maps, patches, and other fantastic things about the game we play here.

Moderators: Ragandar, Lunysgwen

Re: Join the Danelli Family Line

Postby charmisokay » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:19 am

The command list is bloated into oblivion, too.
EDIT: do you want some screenshots of the lovely pyramid so far?
Proud citizen of The Hammersong Empire.
Blood lord of Hammerseat.
-
The puncher of wolves.
The accelerator of things.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Time Cloaked: Willing

Postby BrickWork » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:19 pm

YES. Also any other desert pics.
I'll show mine if you show yours :>
*** Looking for potential quotes to fill this space ***
BrickWork
Workman of Garrodum

In Game: BrickWork

Postby charmisokay » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:24 am

The entrance opens once in a while as a result of two different redstone timers.

Here's a couple of pictures.
http://imgur.com/bCrZce3,2PDmpJI,0Vx0UI ... aA,1PfHRuW
Starting with an outside view, then the first level which is a maze with no traps (Sadly it is fully made so I can't get you an overview picture). Then some decorations before second level, then second level which is a maze with traps.
Then the entrance trap to level three, and three pictures of decorations leading to level three which is a wider and more controversial sort of maze with traps. Next I want another level or two of mazes with traps (possibly jump puzzles), then an underwater level and finally another maze.

Here's a bonus picture of the entrance level, which requires one guy to stand on a pressure plate in one end of the room to open a door in the other end.
http://i.imgur.com/M4H2ynL.png

-Now, I am not good at taking pictures.
The architectural plans for the settlement is the pyramid in the center, one wide street and a bunch of narrow sub streets, with somewhat tall buildings and perhaps overhanging bridges and decorations.
I hoped to have a statue of a woman pouring water into a pool by her feet, which provides for the settlement itself.
-
The puncher of wolves.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby BrickWork » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:08 am

I didn't think the interior would be done. I'm usually too lazy when it comes to that stuff.

I've built some desert stuff too on Wron's server, though in more of an Arabic theme,
http://imgur.com/F9OOFb6,vxTeTqy,dnG76T ... s5,sjrOhIj
I haven't started designing any of the village houses yet, as this is just the palace part.

I kinda got bored of building that for a bit so instead I focused on a different style. This one is of some city walls based off of Ubar from the Uncharted series.
http://imgur.com/6FbnsRZ,XwkcO2M,13wCuB8,RI626Dq
My next task after the wall was to start building some of the city bits, but I sort of lazed out on those too.
*** Looking for potential quotes to fill this space ***
BrickWork
Workman of Garrodum

In Game: BrickWork

Postby charmisokay » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:16 am

Beautiful, I'd be good to have a nice builder like you on board :P
If the server would stop bugging out...

EDIT: If you can't get on, help with designing the walls would be awesome, too. The theme is very ancient egypt with a lot more urbanisation, so narrow streets, somewhat tall sandstone buldings (With flat roofs) and overhanging bridges - which sort of creates another layer of the city.
-
The puncher of wolves.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Postby charmisokay » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:17 am

B-bump

To raise interest; Here's the titles of different lore pieces I have completed, as well as a short description:
Twin Faith; An alternative religion based on the server religion revolving around two divine twins.
A study of Pilgrims; The remains of a study journal on some local phenomenon called 'The Pilgrims' / Pilgrimage, which seems to be related to the citizen of the claim.
The journey of Galahan; A story about the wisest ruler of the claim.
Proverb on the Rakash; A short story told to children to warn them of the dangers of burrowing creatures of the desert.
Proverb on the Boccuba; A short story told to children to warn them of the dangers of the desert spirits.

Note that all of this is written in a custom made language!

I have been given a settlement which was recently destroyed by its owner, so now all that remains is actually building the claim (or the core of it, at least) - then we can have it pasted over.
-Charm.

EDIT: I need help designing a statue of a woman pouring water into a pool by her feet. She may be between 20 and 50 blocks tall.
-
The puncher of wolves.
charmisokay
Tribesman of the Mavi

Previous

Return to Minecraft Talk