No
100%

Total votes : 8

Application: Captainenderz

Postby Captainenderz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Minecraft In-Game Name:

Captainenderz

USA

Have you met anyone in the Nations at War community prior to coming here? Do you have friends in the community? If so, who?

I'm sorry but I have not met anyone within the nations at war community.

Have you previously played on another server (excluding personal ones with your friends)? If so, list and tell us a bit about them.

Torncraft is what I play mostly I don't play on a whole lot more, manly because they are confusing and don't have forums or a wiki.

Have you read and agree to abide by our rules?

I have read and agreed to abide by your rules.

What parts of Minecraft interest you the most? Explain why.

Pvp, is my favorite part of minecraft. Pvp is interesting because it requires skill and shows skill, which will make people fear you if you have the skills.

What do you find the most intriguing about what Nations at War offers? Explain why.

Role play, is what I find most intriguing about nations at war. Role play is fun because it is not by luck what you have, you are given something to work with and in my opinion I like.

Are you comfortable using MCPatcher to install high-res texture packs?

Yes, I am comfortable with using your texture pack and downloading the patcher.

Are you willing to use Mumble (free VOIP software) to communicate with the N@W community?

Yes, I actually compliment you all for implementing i,. I think it makes the game more realistic.

(Optional) Please provide links to images or other media showcasing your building experience. (Imgur galleries, Youtube videos, etc.)

Applicant did not answer this question
Captainenderz

Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Return to Denied