No
100%

Total votes : 7

Application: rocker4life666

Postby rocker4life666 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Minecraft In-Game Name:

rocker4life666

ireland

Have you met anyone in the Nations at War community prior to coming here? Do you have friends in the community? If so, who?

i havent met anyone prior to coming here and i dont have friends in the community

Have you previously played on another server (excluding personal ones with your friends)? If so, list and tell us a bit about them.

i have played on many servers but they all seem to get boring after a while because there just basic faction servers which kinda get out of hand when people start getting diamond

Have you read and agree to abide by our rules?

i have read them and i do agree

What parts of Minecraft interest you the most? Explain why.

the whole aspect of being able to literally build your imagination like in every server i have been on with my friends ive had to be the one who builds the house/base and i wouldnt have it any other way because i just love building. especially ancient styled buildings

What do you find the most intriguing about what Nations at War offers? Explain why.

the whole role playing experience, i love role playing games e.g skyrim and i love minecraft so the idea of the two of them together just makes me excited

Are you comfortable using MCPatcher to install high-res texture packs?

i am ive done it before

Are you willing to use Mumble (free VOIP software) to communicate with the N@W community?

ahh i guess i am if someone teaches me to use it haha

(Optional) Please provide links to images or other media showcasing your building experience. (Imgur galleries, Youtube videos, etc.)

im sorry but everything ive built in past servers, the servers have either been shut down, crashed or reset im happy to show what i can build if you let me join
rocker4life666

Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Return to Denied