Forum Death Incoming (Join Discord)

Information regarding the server, and decrees by the Administration.

Forum Death Incoming (Join Discord)

Postby The Bard » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:14 pm

Hey everyone.

Look around the forums and back up anything that you don't want to lose.

This forum will be closing down and we will be transitioning all community gathering to the Discord server.

Here is a link to the Discord server: https://discord.gg/tG5tryN

If you are opposed to using discord... I'm sorry to hear that. It is a great client that allows a lot of voice and text chat channels per server AND you can check other servers without having to log off and on. It's good. You should use it.

As for N@W... it might not be dead but I'm 98% any Minecraft version won't be coming out. Who knows.

A lot of us are hanging out on Discord and playing other games. Feel free to join us or add the server to check in every now and again.
The Bard

Time Cloaked: Willing

Re: Forum Death Incoming (Join Discord)

Postby Sluggo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:01 pm

I should probably use this limited time to aoplogize for griefing and gerting myself banned. My dad had passed away and I was already bired with this server becoming 'Nations at Peace' so I engaged in some cathartic griefing. I hardly game anymore, and everyone I was involvdd with on here is long gone. I guess since I kind of view this project as part of my early 20's, it make a bit sad to see it pass away. I was one of the first people to get Minecraft (way back before InDev, when you smelted by throwing ore on the ground and using flint and steel on it) and even I haven't touched Minecraft in almost four years. But I'd still take a peek in here a couple times a year to see if anything had happened, and it's saddening to see that nothing ever did. I may have screwed up but I was quietly rooting for you all the same these past five years.

"We'll be back soon enough with great news about the next season" How I wish that were true.
Sluggo

Time Cloaked: Choice Pending

Return to Announcements